Bond International Development Awards 2020
Bond’s International Development Awards showcase the life-changing achievements and devoted people in global development and humanitarian assistance.
Much of the outstanding work of the international development sector goes unrecognised. At Bond, we want to provide a platform to the innovative projects and passionate people driving positive change in our sector.
Our awards celebrate the inspiring humanitarian and development work of the Bond network. Each of our six categories reflects and responds to important trends and challenges.
We announced the winners on 23 March 2020 on our website and on social media using #BondAwards.
The Bond International Development Awards are sponsored by Key Travel. Scroll down for a special message from our sponsors.
- The Innovation Award showcases organisations or initiatives that take novel approaches to navigate a complex and changing external environment. See the winner.
- The Collaboration Award recognises effective relationships and collaborations within and across sectors and disciplines to tackle difficult issues. See the winner.
- The Diversity Award shines a much-needed light on organisations that nurture diverse and inclusive workforces. See the winner.
- The Small NGO Impact Award acknowledges small organisations that make a big impact in people’s lives or drive positive change in the world. See the winner.
- The Humanitarian Award highlights the unacknowledged heroes working in the humanitarian field. See the winner.
- The Volunteer Award celebrates exceptional individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the organisation and the sector. See the winner.
A message from our sponsor, Key Travel
The Bond International Development Awards 2020 are sponsored by Key Travel, a global travel management company specialising in the humanitarian, faith and education sectors.
For 40 years, Key has helped clients to overcome the complexities of their unique travel requirements. Using their expertise, technology and specialist services, they simplify the process, delivering a tailored travel experience and allowing clients to focus on their goals of supporting, healing and educating people worldwide.