Small NGO Impact Award
The Small NGO Impact Award recognises small organisations that make a big impact in people’s lives or drive positive change in the world.
Small organisations and charities across the UK carry out vital work with limited resources, but their crucial contribution is often unacknowledged. This new award shines a much-needed light on those organisations.
Are you a small NGO with a big impact?
We want to hear from small organisations that have run or are running projects, programmes, campaigns or fundraising activities to help make the world a better place.
Your images and accompanying entry form will be judged on the following criteria:
- The narrative - how compellingly you tell the project's story
- The currency - how you interpret and respond to current global challenges
- The reach - who and how many people were reached and how you measured this
- The impact - what is the likelihood of impact and sustainability
How to Enter
Deadline for entries: 5pm on Friday 8 November 2019. There are two parts to the application.
- Submit three images including their titles and locations. Click here to see our guidance on what the images should include - they can be simple and you will not be judged on the production values. Please email these to [email protected] by the deadline.
- Complete the accompanying entry submission form. Here you can provide further information about the entry and explain why you think you should win.
The images do not need to be sent at the same time as the form, but both parts of the application need to have been received by the deadline. Your entry will not be considered if we do not have both parts of the application.
Please note: you have to be a small Bond member to enter. Small Bond members are classified as those with a total annual expenditure of less than £2m. Please read the terms and conditions before entering.