Join a dynamic network of over 400 civil society organisations working together to drive global change.
As a member you will benefit from:
- Training - get discounted rates on our unique training courses.
- Events - receive discounted tickets and invitations to member-only events.
- Jobs - get £100 discount on our advertising rates.
- Community - share knowledge and best practice with peers.
- Networking - talk to the right people when you need to.
- Expertise - access the Bond groups and the best tools and resources.
- Influence - lobby and advocate nationally and internationally.
- News - find out what's happening and keep up with the latest trends.
See more about these benefits in the membership booklet.
Find out more about Bond, what we do and our achievements in our brochure.
Our network unites to take action for peaceful sustainable development. If you are engaged internationally, non-profit and non-partisan, be part of Bond.
Financial information should be taken from your organisation’s latest available published accounts.
Other membership types
Our members are predominantly UK-based organisations working in international development. They are non-governmental, non-profit distributing and non-partisan.
We also offer membership to organisations that have international departments or teams, which support development and capacity building (for example the Royal Colleges and international institutions). If this is the case for your organisation, please enter your international programme expenditure on the application form.
Our associate members are organisations not directly engaged in development, but working to support others who are (for example through research or training). Organisations based outside the UK can apply to become an international associate member (terms and conditions apply).