Terms and conditions for international associate members
Thank you for your interest in becoming an international associate. Below are details of the terms and conditions with which all international associates must comply.
Due to limited administration capacity, we are not able to accept membership from all international organisations. There are several conditions that must be met in addition to the requirement that all members be non-governmental, non-profit distributing and non-partisan and commit to the Bond Charter. To join, international organisations must have:
- A minimum annual expenditure the equivalent to GBP £500,000
- Official audited accounts published on the organisation’s website, a website of an official regulatory/governing body or sent directly to Bond. Applications without official audited accounts will not be processed and failure to send us annual audited accounts will result in cancelation of membership
- Contact details for the leadership team of the organisation and at least three members of staff. Contact details must be published on the organisation’s official website
- Bond is not able to provide any supporting documentation to a membership application regarding visa or residency applications
- Being a Bond member is not proof that staff have a right to work in the UK. Staff must not use Bond membership in conjunction with any dealings or communications with the Home Office or for any other purposes other than those relating to Bond membership
- Membership is provisional subject to approval by the Bond Board
- Failure to meet the terms and conditions may mean that the organisation can’t join Bond
- We reserve the right to cancel membership at any time if deemed necessary
If your organisation can comply with the above terms, we look forward to receiving your application.