Take your training online: A deeper dive
Bond and The Open University
Friday, February 11, 2022
How can I improve the quality of my online training? How can I make it more engaging and accessible? What can I do to help learners retain what they’ve learnt?
These questions were answered by The Open University and Bond in this second session which followed on from the December 2021 workshop on improving the quality of online training.
In this session we:
- discussed issues which may have arose from the materials with Open University experts along with other people who studied the course.
The speakers were:
- Dr Rebecca L. Jones, Senior lecturer, The Open University UK
- Giles Mohan, Professor of International Development, The Open University UK
- Sarah Armstrong, Learning and training manager, Bond
- Simone Arthur, Senior research manager, The Open University UK
This session is was most relevant to those working in the humanitarian and international development sectors. In particularly staff with a remit to plan and manage training.