NGO of the new normal: agile, innovative, entrepreneurial and digital
Bond and MzN International
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
This webinar explored the key attributes for successful organisations in a world changed by Covid-19 and reflected on 10 years of building better NGOs and international organisations.
Topics covered included:
- What are the factors that successful organisations have in common?
- How did they do during the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What does the non-profit of the future look like?
The speakers were:
- Stella Opoku-Owusu, deputy director, African Foundation for Development (AFFORD)
- Tabitha Ha, strategic advisor, STOPAIDS
- Christian Meyer zu Natrup, managing director, MzN International
- Valentina Ferrante, senior consultant, MzN International.
The session was run in partnership with MzN International.