Get the latest information and guidance on how to manage your travel, repatriation and duty of care for staff while delivering programmes in-country.
This webinar recording features experts from Key Travel, a global travel management company specialising in the humanitarian, faith and education sectors.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Emergency repatriation of staff during a crisis
- What duty of care to employees means and how to implement an effective travel policy
- How NGOs are managing travel during border closures, including ensuring the safety of their employees
- Key learnings on safeguarding and planning for the future: best practice, travel tools and techniques
- Importance of a travel management company.
Watch the webinar now.