Partnering is about organisations working with other agencies to make a bigger impact.
Bond and TPI produced a report looking at Trends in cross-sector partnering for INGOs. This webinar continues the conversation, as it brings together speakers from across the sector to share their observations and thoughts on civil society partnerships.
It also presents the research findings from the report and group discussions around six themes:
- Localisation and partnering
- Rapid partnering for sustainable partnerships – What do organisations need to do to partner rapidly for sustainable partnerships?
- Civic space and partnering – How will partnering impact civic space?
- Multi-stakeholder approaches to partnering
- Changing funding mechanisms, and the role of INGOs
This webinar is in partnership with The Partnership Initiative