For NGOs and international organisations to thrive, we need to change the way we are funded and improve the way we work. We need to manage our organisations better, be more agile, and need to diversify funding to make them more robust.
- Reflected on 10 years of transforming non-profits into agile and better-funded changemakers
- Identified five essential attributes that have made some MzN partners successful and thrive through the COVID-19 crisis
- Looked ahead to see what leaders can do now to create organizations that deliver profound impact and advance in a disrupted world
The speakers were:
- Jasmina Haynes, CEO, Integrity Action
- Christian Meyer zu Natrup, managing director, MzN International
The session was run in partnership with MzN International.