Support and resources to boost your impact
We strengthen NGOs and charities to be more effective and sustainable through our support services, tools and expertise.
We help civil society organisations of all sizes adapt to new challenges by ensuring they are agile and resilient. Our support services have been designed in response to NGOs’ needs in an ever-changing, complex environment. We focus on core areas like funding, safeguarding, advocacy, transparency, and monitoring and evaluation.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) support and resources
We’re supporting NGOs to adapt their operations and keep their organisations safe through the Covid-19 pandemic. We’re responding to our members’ needs by mobilising the sector, and providing the latest insights and guidance for enduring this crisis.
Our other areas of specialist support
Our tools, insights and support equip organisations to be more agile, demonstrate their impact and become financially sustainable. We also develop the skills of people in the sector through our events and training.
Our resource library offers useful reports, toolkits, research, how-to-guides, briefings, case studies and more for people working in international development and humanitarian assistance. As well as Bond’s own publications and guides, we link to other useful resources for charities and NGOs.
We offer specialist support in these areas:
- Funding: practical guidance and insights, along with the latest funding opportunities
- Equity, diversity and inclusion: programmes, events and resources to nurture a more inclusive and equitable NGO sector
- Safeguarding: guidance and resources to help you drive up safeguarding standards across your organisation
- Policy and advocacy: expertise and analysis to help you positively influence decision-makers for better policies and government practices
- Monitoring and evaluation: tools and tips to better capture and use evidence to drive your work
- Campaigning: guidance and resources to help organisations campaign with confidence during an electoral period
- Transparency: tools and guidance to help organisations be accountable to their stakeholders
Civil Society Collective programme
The Civil Society Collective programme helps CSOs adapt and respond to an uncertain, ever-changing, complex environment by ensuring they are relevant, agile and resilient. Find out more.