This week we have launched our new online Bond communities platform.
Our communities platform is a new and improved online space to help colleagues from across Bond’s membership connect with any of Bond’s 40 working groups, manage your registrations for our events and training courses, and recruit the best talent for your vacancies.
Listening to our members
For some time, we have wanted to create a space more tailored to our members and their needs. We started off this project with a lengthy consultancy phase, surveying and engaging our members to see what it was they needed from us, how they were using Bond’s services and what changes they would like us to make to improve their experience.
Based on member feedback, we decided that a fresh platform linked more closely to individual profiles that made events, training, jobs and groups easier to access and giving people the option as to how they receive updates and can engage with their colleagues was the way forward. The new communities platform will now allow us to integrate an individual’s profile and what they’ve told us they’re interested in so we can create a bespoke place for our members to navigate between Bond’s website, training, events and working groups seamlessly.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Our weekly email newsletter, Network News, is an indispensable weekly digest of the latest updates on funding, jobs, resources, news and learning opportunities in the international development sector.Get Network News
We have also put together a new directory which will help our members find suppliers and consultants that can help organisations find the best people who can support with any HR, operational, finance or fundraising strategy needs, and much much more.
If you’re not a member, then don’t worry. You can still access training, events, jobs and the directory.
After closely analysing your feedback, we’ve developed a range of new features to enhance your online Bond experience, including:
- Members will now be able to see all your upcoming and previously attended events in one place
- Members can now save your event registrations directly to their calendar
- We have brand new jobs board with a sleek new interface
- Bond has simplified our recruitment offer: choose between a basic or premium listing
- Members will now be able to find suppliers and service delivery organisations working in the international development and humanitarian sectors
- Members can also findseful contacts and details of businesses, consultancies, higher education institutions and social enterprises
- For suppliers, can now advertise your business to increase your brand awareness and generate new leads
What happens next?
Our members will need to set up a new password to gain access to the new communities platform. You may have received an email with instructions on how to do so in the last 24 hours if you are an active user.
As soon as you’ve set a new password, you’ll be able to log in and enjoy Bond’s new online experience. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We hope you find our new online community an exciting and interactive space to make the most of your membership and look forward to seeing you there.