By purchasing job credits, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before proceeding. If you have any queries in relation to the terms, please contact [email protected].
Bond recruitment terms of reference
Information that you provide when registering on our site will be collected and stored. We may use this information to:
- Contact you to provide you with information regarding our recruitment service
- To ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Request feedback on our services which may be used, with your permission, for marketing purposes.
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential. By posting or submitting any material onto our website you grant us an irrevocable, royalty free, transferable licence to use, modify, reproduce, publish and distribute such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our group pages if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person or organisation
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal activity
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
You agree that all content posted by you on our website is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
Failure to comply with the above constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any post or material uploaded by you to our site
- Issue a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Linking to our site
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to any website that is not owned by you.
Reliance on information posted
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any material posted by users on our website. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of any material posted on the website by users and we are not liable for any defamation, libel, slander or falsehoods that may appear on the website. We have no duty to monitor or edit any material posted by users on the website. However, we reserve the right to remove or edit, without any notice and for any reason, any material that is uploaded by users to the website.
Commentary and other materials posted by members on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We are not liable for any links to third party websites found in users’ posted material, including the content of the page to which the link directs you to. If any user posted material contains links to other sites provided by third parties, these links are for your information only and should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Bookings and payment
You will receive an automated confirmation of your purchase once you have made the payment. If you do not receive this email, contact [email protected].
If you make any mistakes when entering your data, these are your responsibility and Bond will not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused by the supply of incorrect information.
We reserve the right to cancel your purchase if you select a fee that you are not eligible for. In this event we will contact you to ask you to re-purchase and advise you on the correct fee.
To be eligible for the discounted member rate, your organisation must be a member of Bond at the time of purchase. You will be charged the relevant non-member rate if your organisation is not a member at the time of purchase. Become a Bond member.
To qualify for the multiple purchase discount on job credits, you must purchase all job credits at the same time.
A full refund will be given for any unused job credits if requested within 14 days of purchase.
Any refunds of discounted job credits that takes the total purchased below the discount threshold level will be calculated accordingly.