IATI publishing essentials
This course is specifically designed for organisations receiving funds where IATI is a requirement, giving participants the knowledge and skills needed to publish data effectively and efficiently to any donor.
More and more donors are requiring their funded partners to publish data to the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) Registry. This one day highly practical course explains everything you need to know.
What you will learn
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the best tools to use to meet DFID and Netherlands MFA requirements
- Maximise organisation buy-in and resourcing to publish to the standard
- Explain the types of information you will be sharing via IATI and the risks and opportunities associated with this
- Set up a sustainable business process for IATI data publishing
- Use the IATI supported software
An invaluable starting point for organisations who are new to IATI and AidStream. The workshop provides a unique opportunity to understand the often complicated IATI context and requirements, while providing a useful platform to ask all those publishing questions. I would recommend it to any organisation working towards IATI compliance.
Stephanie Schlipper, Transparency and Operations Manager, MannionDaniels
The course covers:
- How to develop a business case to create buy in and resourcing within your organisation
- A practical exercise to engage participants on how to publish IATI data onto supported data platforms (AidStream)
- An interactive insight into IATI data and its uses
- An understanding of the importance that project, finance and results data has for publishing to IATI
- Donor specific requirements for transparency (UK and Dutch)
Participants will receive a certificate of competence on completion of a short test.
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
17 places available
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
18 places available