Fundraising Campaign Award
The Fundraising Campaign Award recognises creative fundraising campaigns that engage the public in new and unusual ways.
This award recognises Bond members who are designing and delivering innovative and inspiring fundraising campaigns that engage the public and raise valuable funds for projects.
Do you have a fundraising campaign to share?
Your fundraising campaign will engage and motivate people to take action and build long-term support for international development. The campaign might be using innovative channels or be applying new methods to traditional fundraising techniques.
It will raise funds for a specific cause and strive to effectively measure its reach and the response.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- The narrative - how compellingly you explain your campaign
- The currency - how you interpret and respond to current global challenges, including your theory of change
- The reach - who and how many people were affected and how you measured this
- The impact - what is the likelihood of impact and sustainability
How to enter
Deadline for entries: 5pm on 23 November 2017. There are two stages to the application.
- Complete the entry submission form (link below). Here you can provide information about the entry and explain why you think you should win.
- Submit either a short video (maximum 2 minutes and ideally in .avi or .mp4 format) or up to five images to accompany your submission. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The video or images don’t need to be sent at the same time as the form, but both parts of the application need to have been received by 23 November. Your entry will not be considered if we do not have both parts of the application.
Please note: you have to be a Bond member to enter. Please read the terms and conditions before entering.
Submit your entry
Last year's winner
The Fundraising Campaign Award is new for 2018. Find out more about the winners of the Campaign Award in 2017