Fundraising Campaign Award
The Fundraising Campaign Award recognises creative fundraising campaigns that engage the public in new and unusual ways.
We want to recognise Bond members who are designing and delivering innovative and inspiring fundraising campaigns while raising valuable funds for projects.
Are you fundraising in a new way?
Your fundraising campaign must engage and motivate people to take action and build long-term support for international development. The campaign might use innovative channels or apply new methods to traditional fundraising techniques. It will raise funds for a specific cause while effectively measure its reach and response.
Your video and supporting entry form will be judged on the following criteria:
- The narrative - how compellingly you tell the campaign's story
- The currency - how you interpret and respond to current global challenges, including your theory of change
- The reach - who and how many people were aware of your campaign, how was this measured
- The impact - what is the likelihood of impact and sustainability
All of the points above must be addressed in your video entry. We will not accept any marketing videos that do not address the above.
How to enter
Deadline for entries: 5pm on Friday 28 September 2018. There are two parts to the application.
- Submit a short video (maximum one and a half minutes in .avi or .mp4 format). Click here to see our guidance on what the video should include. Please email this to email@example.com by the deadline.
- Complete the supporting entry submission form. Here you can provide further information about the entry and explain why you think you should win.
The video does not need to be sent at the same time as the form, but both parts of the application need to have been received by the deadline. Your entry will not be considered if we do not have both parts of the application.
Please note: you have to be a Bond member to enter. Please read the terms and conditions before entering.
Last year's winner and finalists
Winner: Penny Appeal - Forgotten Children
Finalist: All We Can - Make a Splash! Harvest 2016 Appeal
Finalist: Islamic Relief - My Ten Nights