Our thought-provoking events help development and humanitarian professionals interrogate the latest trends in the sector and develop new ideas to drive positive change within your organisations and in the countries and communities you support.
We bring together influential thinkers, NGOs, experts from the corporate sector, donors and policy-makers to share innovative thinking, have lively debates and network.
Expert lead meetings, workshops and webinars
- Enhance your organisation’s impact by building the knowledge, skills and expertise of your colleagues.
- Take part in meetings and webinars with your peers and the people you want to influence.
- Take part in sector surveys, joint research and follow important discussions taking place in the development and humanitarian sector.
Member only Working Group events
- Hear about the latest opportunities to take part in joint advocacy initiative and influence policy-making.
- Find reliable and trusted resources, ask questions, or take part in conversations with other group members.
- Support your own learning and development by hearing from experts and trainers, or by becoming a chair for one of our high-profile, thematic, working groups.
CEO calls for Bond members
- Take part in online monthly meetings with other CEOs from across the NGO and humanitarian sector.
- Share intel and flag sector wide challenges and initiate sector wide action.
- Get a steer on sector wide and internal organisational issues.