Advocacy Campaign Award
The Advocacy Campaign Award celebrates strategic and inspiring campaigns that raise public awareness of international development causes.
We aim to contribute to ending poverty worldwide by promoting policies based on equality, human rights and social justice that work for the poor. This award recognises Bond members who are delivering strategic and inspiring campaigns that raise public awareness of international development causes.
Check out the submissions for the Advocacy Campaign Award below.
British Council - FiveFilms4Freedom
IRC - Together for Refugees
Refugee Rights Data Project - Promoting human rights for refugees in Europe
Restless Development - It ain't over
Save the Children - Don’t let them off the hook
Traidcraft Exchange - Brexit trade and development
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- The narrative - how compellingly you explain your campaign
- The currency - how you interpret and respond to current global challenges, including your theory of change
- The reach - who benefitted and how many people were aware of your campaign, how was this measured
- The impact - what is the likelihood of impact and sustainability
- The endorsements - what endorsements did your campaign garner at the start and how did this change by the end
Last year's winner
The Advocacy Campaign Award is new for 2018. Find out who won the Campaign Award in 2017.