Advocacy Campaign Award
The Advocacy Campaign Award celebrates strategic and inspiring campaigns that raise public awareness of international development causes.
We aim to contribute to ending poverty worldwide by promoting policies based on equality, human rights and social justice that work for the poor. This award recognises Bond members who are delivering strategic and inspiring campaigns that raise public awareness of international development causes.
Do you have an advocacy campaign to share?
Your advocacy campaign will engage and motivate people to take action and build long-term support for international development through influencing. Your campaign will go beyond the usual campaigning approaches – whether on or offline – to raise awareness of international development causes.
It will have the potential to transform the way we think and communicate about international development and will strive to effectively measure its reach and the response, seeking to understand the likely impact on public debate, and influencing key figures.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- The narrative - how compellingly you explain your campaign
- The currency - how you interpret and respond to current global challenges, including your theory of change
- The reach - who benefitted and how many people were aware of your campaign, how was this measured
- The impact - what is the likelihood of impact and sustainability
- The endorsements - what endorsements did your campaign garner at the start and how did this change by the end
Submit an entry
Entries are now closed.
Last year's winner
The Advocacy Campaign Award is new for 2018. Find out who won the Campaign Award in 2017.