Understanding Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for trustees and senior leadership teams
This bespoke workshop equips boards of trustees and leaders to meet their responsibilities for EDI. Delivered in-house for your organisation.
Are you a trustee or senior leader of an INGO and unsure of your roles and responsibilities for equity, diversity and inclusion?
Bond provides bespoke workshops on equity, diversity, inclusion (EDI) and how anti-racism connects to EDI for boards of trustees and senior leaders which support you to better understand your roles and responsibilities, identify behaviours and approaches that support EDI and anti-racism and plan for practical actions.
Organisational change does not happen without. We create facilitated spaces within which leaders can build EDI and Anti-Racism competency and capability.
This short (3 hr), versatile course will build the capacity of non-profit leadership teams who are leading their organisations through the development or delivery of EDI strategies, plans, or initiatives.
The course will help address challenges that many NGOs are facing translating their EDI commitments into tangible actions by support leaders to identify relevant EDI leadership behaviours and approaches, articulate collective roles and responsibilities for embedding EDI principles into their organisations, and identify the next steps.
If this is of interest to you, please contract and learning and training team for more details at [email protected].
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of EDI and how anti-racism fits within EDI for their organisation
- Identify relevant leadership behaviours and approaches that support EDI and Anti-Racist practice.
- Explain their collective role and responsibility for embedding EDI and Anti-Racism principles into their organisations
- Identify the next steps on building their collective EDI and Anti-Racism competency.
- Our EDI trainers are all development and humanitarian professionals with several years of experience supporting organisations in of areas of EDI, anti-racism and culture change.
To find out more, contact [email protected].