Your organisation and coronavirus
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
With the covid-19 strain of coronavirus spreading worldwide, NCVO has put together advice for your organisation.
This information is intended to help you decide what steps you and your organisation may need to take in light of the spread of the covid-19 virus. The information will be updated regularly as the circumstances
Your organisation should be planning how best to keep your employees, volunteers, supporters and beneficiaries informed and protected. To help, NCVO has collated guidance on what steps you may need to take:
- What’s the best way to prevent the spread of the virus?
- What do you need to do to protect staff, volunteers and visitors?
- Should your employees take sick leave?
- Should you cancel your events?
- How can you support your beneficiaries/service users?
- How you can develop a contingency plan and how will your insurance be impacted?
- Will there be financial implications?
- How are charities helping?
Bond takes the health and safety of our members and attendees very seriously. We are closely following regular guidance from the UK government and Public Health England regarding the coronavirus. We are working closely with our venue, the QEII Conference Centre, to keep our attendees healthy and safe. We will act accordingly as official advice changes.
If you're attending the conference, or another Bond event or training course, please see our FAQs, which we will keep updated.