Trends in UK ODA and what it means for our advocacy efforts
Bond and Development Initiatives
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Hosted by Bond in partnership with Development Initiatives, this webinar looked at what we’ve learnt from the recently published ODA data and what this means for UK ODA.
Delegates heard from experts who discussed the latest trends in UK ODA and the opportunities for engagement on UK "aid". Development Initiatives presented the findings of their UK "aid" briefing, then discussed the implications of the findings for our advocacy efforts as a sector.
The session provided:
- An overview on the latest data on UK ODA, including long run trends and analysis of cuts
- An understanding of the opportunities for future engagement/advocacy around UK aid.
The speakers were:
- Maria Ana Jalles d'Orey, development finance lead, Development Initiatives
- Nasim Salad, senior associate, the Advocacy Team
- Romilly Greenhill, UK director, ONE Campaign