This research provides an analysis of how the UK is placed to respond to the national and global commitments needed from states to support the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at the midpoint of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The report is made up of three rapid-response papers, each addressing one of the UN Secretary General’s guidance points on the commitments that are required from states:
- States should identify and contribute to priority global actions to accelerate the SDGs.
- States should establish a domestic poverty benchmark for reducing poverty by 2030.
- States should make SDG achievement more central to national planning and oversight
Download the full report or click on the individual chapters below to read each paper individually.
- Executive Summary
- Paper 1: The UK’s contribution to accelerating global progress across the SDGs
- Paper 2: A 2030 SDGs benchmark for poverty in the UK
- Paper 3: UK institutions for the SDGs