Traditional organisations are finding it difficult to deal with the concurrent crises of Covid-19, slowbalisation, climate and biodiversity loss, economic recession and Brexit.
Agile organisations, however, have responded faster, are more resilient and are visibly performing better.
The session explores five lessons from the last ten months on how an organisation can become agile.
The session covers:
- How to think globally, analyse quickly and act locally
- How you do anything is how you do everything: The operating model is key for continued impact delivery
- How to prepare, but not over-plan
- Recognising that trust is the best operating principle: Trust the data for better decision making
- Why agile organisations do better
This session was run in partnership with MzN International.