Staff wellbeing in remote and humanitarian contexts
Bond and Cigna
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Find out how you can better support your staff's wellbeing and mental health.
You'll find out how organisations are supporting their staff and hear case studies of what initiatives and practices have worked well, and what lessons have been learned.
The webinar will cover:
- moving from crisis management to adapting to new remote ways of working
- how to take "people-centred" approaches, rather than just thinking of "employees", in remote environment
- ideas to embed wellbeing and people-centred initiatives in your organisation
- how to support staff working in humanitarian roles and contexts overseas
- how your organisational cultural may have to change to promote wellbeing and adapt to "the new normal"
This session is run in partnership with Cigna who support NGOs with healthcare and wellbeing.