Managing international travel and emergency repatriation
Bond and Key Travel
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Get the latest information and guidance on how to manage your travel, repatriation and duty of care for staff while delivering programmes in-country.
This webinar recording features experts from Key Travel, a global travel management company specialising in the humanitarian, faith and education sectors.
In this session, you'll learn about:
- Emergency repatriation of staff during a crisis
- What duty of care to employees means and how to implement an effective travel policy
- How NGOs are managing travel during border closures, including ensuring the safety of their employees
- Key learnings on safeguarding and planning for the future: best practice, travel tools and techniques
- Importance of a travel management company.
Watch the webinar now.