Ruby Moshenska is a Safeguarding Consultant and Investigations professional with over six years experience embedding Safeguarding in the INGO sector. Her areas of expertise include:
- Creating and embedding Safeguarding policies, and developing tools in a range of Safeguarding areas (e.g safer programming, safer recruitment, incident management), including through an intersectional feminist and survivor centred lens.
- Designing and delivering training for diverse stakeholders (Safeguarding Focal Points, Investigators, senior leadership, partners, Boards/Trustees).
- Creating and managing Safeguarding Focal Point networks (creating engagement plans, carrying out training, designing and delivering formal and informal meeting spaces to encourage peer learning and support)
- Designing survivor centred investigation and incident management processes, managing and carrying out investigations. Ruby is a trained Investigator – BTEC Level 7 Advance Professional Certification in Investigative Practice and the CHS Alliance Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Investigator Training – and has a lot of experience in designing and delivering Safeguarding Investigation training and supporting people to carry out safe and effective Safeguarding investigations.
- Supporting leadership and boards to embed Safeguarding and fulfil their responsibilities over Safeguarding
Ruby is available to support organisations to strengthen their Safeguarding capacity and approach.