What we offer
Over the last 20 years, Bond has built a strong reputation as a leading provider of effective, expert and high-quality international development training.
- Training – develop knowledge and skills for a career in international development, and network with peers from across the sector
- In-house training – have one of our existing training courses delivered in your offices (or a venue of your choice)
- Tailor-made – customise or design a training course from scratch so that it meets your requirements exactly
- Facilitation – have an expert Bond facilitator deliver your workshop, away day or conference
- Consultancy support – receive face-to-face support with a specific project from one of Bond's expert consultants
The facilitator was very knowledgeable and approachable. She did a fantastic job.
WorldVision on their in-house training
Reasons to book with Bond
- With over 450 members we have the best knowledge of the sector and access to the best trainers
- The highly practical and participatory format ensures you get the most from your training
- You’ll meet peers from across the sector who are working on similar issues and can help you sustain your learning
- Prices are extremely competitive, with a substantial discount for Bond members on many of our services
Really great group work activities, working on an example that is useful to me. Great facilitation.
Ruth Taylor, Orchid Project, on Project design: The logical framework approach