UK corridors of power
This unique course offers the opportunity to get the inside story on the UK political process from how policy is made and put into practice, with expert guest speakers providing an inside perspective on who to target and how to influence the political process.
This course is available in-house only. Contact email@example.com to find out more.
Included is a visit to parliament and a meeting with an MP, plus guest presentations from a selection of speakers from government departments and NGOs.
Who is it for?
People working in policy, campaigns and communications.
What you will learn
- How parliament and government work and the key political players
- How decisions are really made
- How to handle government departments
- Who to target and when you can influence the political process
- An MP's point of view - what gets their attention?
- Learn from a real campaign - tactics used and results achieved
- The UK parliament explained
- Parliamentary tools and tactics
- The UK government
- Meeting with an MP at Westminister
- Guest speakers from government departments
- Guest presentation by an NGO - how a campaign works
- Putting your learning into action
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*