UK corridors of power
People working in policy, campaigns and communications.
Bespoke workshops can be held at a place and time convenient to your team and will be tailored to your organisational structure and the context you work in.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 31 Dec 2022
- View availability
This unique course offers the opportunity to get the inside story on the UK political process from how policy is made and put into practice, with expert guest speakers providing an inside perspective on who to target and how to influence the political process.
This course is available in-house only. Contact [email protected] to find out more.
What you will learn
- How parliament and government work and the key political players
- How decisions are really made
- How to handle government departments
- Who to target and when you can influence the political process
- An MP's point of view - what gets their attention?
- Learn from a real campaign - tactics used and results achieved
- The UK parliament explained
- Parliamentary tools and tactics
- The UK government
- Meeting with an MP at Westminister
- Guest speakers from government departments
- Guest presentation by an NGO - how a campaign works
- Putting your learning into action
Saturday, December 31, 2022