This course provides a grounding in the key principles and stages of innovation, as well as the opportunity to practise using innovation techniques, tools and processes that can be incorporated into your everyday work to help you develop new ideas and better solutions.
Who is it for?
Those who want to increase the impact of their organisation’s work or support the design of more effective programmes to tackle development problems. It is particularly for you if:
- You are interested in understanding more about innovation and how you can develop your knowledge and skills in this area
- You want to help your organisation to develop new initiatives, design and implement new programmes, or be more creative, agile and future-focused
- You have responsibility for encouraging innovation in your team or NGO
What will you learn?
You will learn a range of innovation techniques and processes to help you come up with better solutions, new ideas and more effective programmes. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Introduce innovation techniques into your daily work and your organisation’s current practices
- Find new ways to analyse and understand a problem
- Understand your users and spot opportunitites to develop solutions that meet their needs
- Develop new services or programmes
- Generate more creative ideas to solve complex problems
- Prototype, test and verify new ideas quickly and cheaply
- An introduction to innovation: key concepts, principles and processes
- Problem definition
- Building empathy / capturing user insights
- Creative idea generation
- Introduction to prototyping
- Identifying opportunities to incorporate innovation in your work
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*