Take the guesswork out of improving your organisation's innovation performance with this free innovation audit for Bond members.
Bond has teamed up with innovation consultancy, Inventium, to help Bond members assess how their organisation is enabling innovation, and understand the areas they should prioritise in order to drive improvement. Each organisation will receive a private report that benchmarks their performance in nine key areas against the average performance for all participating organisations.
Bond is offering this service to members for free for a limited time only. The service would usually cost over £5,000.
About the audit
- The innovation audit is based on decades of scientific research by Inventium into the most important drivers of innovation in organisations, and has been used to help a wide range of private, government and not-for-profit organsiations, including NGO members of the Australian Council for International Development.
- The innovation audit consists of an anonymised multiple choice survey and takes around 25 minutes to complete.
- The innovation audit should be completed by a minimum of 30% of each organisation's staff for best results.
- The audit will help you clearly identify the key drivers and inhibitors of innovation within your organisation.
- The sector level report will be made public, but no information about individual organisations will be included in this. The insight generated will be used to develop support services that meet areas of identified collective need.
- Bond will make public the sector level report (no information about individual organisations will be included in this), and will use the insight generated to develop support services that meet areas of identified collective need.
- Bond member organisations wishing to participate must sign up by completing the form below by 11 April 2016.
- Participating organisations will be sent a link to the survey during the week of 13 April. The survey will remain open until 29 April 2016.
- A final report will be delivered to participating organisations during the week of 13 June 2016.
Submissions to this form are now closed.