Louise James runs Accenture Development Partnerships, a not for profit unit in Accenture that provides consulting to the international development sector including INGO’s, donors and foundations. Louise has a particular focus on cross-sector partnerships between the private sector and civil society. Prior to Accenture Development Partnerships, Louise consulted within Accenture’s supply chain practice across a number of industries including chemicals, consumer goods and retail. In 2002 Louise volunteered with VSO as a management advisor to the Cambodia government in the Department of Fisheries.
Louise has held a number of positions including:
- Board member of Bond (co-opted 2011 – 2014)
- Voted one of Devex’s top international development leaders in London under age of 40 (2011)
- Independent Review Panel Member for Accountability Now (appointed 2012 - ongoing)
- Blueprint for Better Business Initiative: Steering Committee member 2013/14. Currently NGO Working Group co-chair
- Advisory Council for INGO Techo (2014 - 2016)
- Trustee for ADD: Action on Disability and Development (2015 – ongoing)