Leaders series: Strengthening corporate partnerships
These two breakfast briefings support NGO leaders to transform the relationship between their organisation and the private sector, focusing on building strategic and effective partnerships.
Guided by Caplor Horizons Executive Director, Ian Williams, and expert speakers. You'll explore how to create, develop and sustain collaborative relationships with the private sector that result in genuine shared value for both parties.
You'll learn how to create synergies with the corporates and find out how working shoulder to shoulder with responsible businesses can be a more potent force for change, helping your organisation tackle some of its greatest challenges.
Who it is for
For experienced, senior professionals with responsibility for leading their organisation’s relationship with the private sector. It is particularly suitable for CEOs, senior managers, board members and those involved in developing partnerships, who wish to build deeper, longer-term strategic relationships with business.
What you will learn
By the end of the series you'll be able to:
- Identify the latest trends in private sector collaboration
- Confidently create effective corporate relationships
- Develop a strategy to sustain collaborations across different sectors to achieve greater impact
About the Leaders series
Our new series of breakfast briefings provides an essential opportunity to explore critical issues affecting civil society organisations and their work. Created specifically for CEOs and senior staff, these exclusive interactive sessions are led by our expert partners and speakers. You’ll get the chance to share experiences with peers and explore critical issues affecting CSOs. Places are strictly limited to ensure that delegates are able to get the most out of the session.
Session 1: Starting effective relationships – setting sail
Friday 7 July 2017, 8.00am – 11.30am
In this session you will:
- Explore leadership preferences for creating private sector collaboration
- Discuss top tips for engaging with business
- Learn from business leaders on their experience with cross-sector partnerships
Session 2: Strengthening relationships – navigating the waters
Monday 25 September, 8.00am – 11.30am
In this session you will:
- Explore leadership preferences for sustaining private sector collaborations
- Discuss best practice examples of long-term strategic partnerships
- Learn from experts in charity-business collaborations on what makes for successful, long-term collaborations
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*