IATI data publishing
More and more donors are requiring their funded partners to publish data to the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI). Bringing together Bond’s expertise in IATI and Humentum’s experience in online learning, this 2-week online course supports you to publish to the IATI data standard.
“An invaluable starting point for organisations who are new to IATI and AidStream.”
- Stephanie Schlipper, transparency and operations manager, MannionDaniels
Two-week self-paced online course.
Who is it for?
The course is highly relevant if you’re coordinating or managing the IATI publishing in your organisation, looking to enhance transparency or meet donor requirements for either grants or contracts. As it's taught online, it's ideal for in-country staff and partners and those who prefer online learning.
The Flex approach to learning
- Learn online and completely in your own time (within the course dates).
- Learn through engaging videos, assignments, and structured reading.
- Interact and learn with other participants and a facilitator in a virtual and social learning environment.
- To successfully complete the course within 2 weeks, we recommend that you dedicate at least four hours per week.
What you will learn
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what IATI is
- Use the IATI data standard to share information on your funding and projects/programmes
- Understand how and why others use the data, including donors (donor requirements) and partner organisations
- Create an example IATI dataset using commonly used, free software such as AidStream