DFID grant management
This course equips you with the skills and knowledge to manage your DFID grant effectively.
You will acquire the confidence and ability to work smoothly through the contracting phase, learn the systems you need to set up to ensure robust reporting and compliance, and explore how to maintain a good relationship with DFID and Fund Managers throughout the project delivery and in the longer term.
What you will learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Start to build a reporting framework for your organisation
- Develop a risk register and use delivery chain risk mapping
- Identify where existing reporting systems need adjustment to meet DFID requirements
- Identify key components of a strong MEL system for your DFID grant
- Explain to colleagues when and how budget adjustments can be requested
Your starting point
- Building a framework from existing materials and your grant agreement
- Risk register & risk mapping
- Monitoring framework
Setting up your project for success
- Reporting systems
DFID and Fund Manager requirements
Monitoring, evaluation and learning systems
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*
Thursday, February 6, 2020
17 places available