Assist in inputting and analysing data to lead evidence based research projects and training. Coordinating the ordering of kit (in the UK and abroad). Support for training courses and related activities. Occasional overseas travel will be required
Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordination of SPANA’s projects, involving:
Drug and equipment procuring, ordering and shipping to all veterinary projects (including mobile clinics, permanent centres and clinical skills centres).
Clinical audit assistance in our centres and mobile clinics.
Assisting, planning and contributing to training of our teams/partners.
- Sourcing and providing adequate resources (medicines, equipment and reading material)
- Improving clinical standards overseas through audits, development of resources, protocols and relevant training props to our staff.
- Organising and co-ordinating our Annual Regional Meeting and other SPANA CPD projects.
- Input and basic analysis of data collected within the veterinary department, in support of and for monitoring veterinary led projects.
- Involvement in production of education and promotional materials
- Assist in designing and implementing of projects under the supervision of the veterinary team
- Assist in planning and implementing Annual Country Plans regarding the veterinary programmes.
- Handling supporters’ enquiries pertaining to SPANA’s work and to working animal matters.
London and the southeast
Central London (with occasional overseas travel)
Projects and programmes
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit a current copy of your CV, together with a covering letter detailing why you would make a good candidate to HR and Facilities Manager Chris Oak at email@example.com
Interviews are scheduled to take place 4 September 2017
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.