Closing date: 25 March 2018
Job Type: Paid
You can strategically identify, and post, engaging content for our social media feeds which will inspire people to support our work protecting children in war. You will interact with our communities on these platforms to increase engagement, followers and the quality of their experience. You will identify key influencers and conversations where we can engage to better showcase our work and expand our reach. You’re a bit of a data geek who loves reading insights and analytics data and using it to influence social media communications strategies and organisational direction. You love social media. You don’t think it’s bad for our health. You are one of those people who struggles to tear themselves away from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You are convinced that social media can be a powerful force for good. If that sounds like you – then we want to hear from you. dignity.
• Regularly post and schedule content on War Child’s social media feeds.
• Work with the Digital Communications Officers and others within our communications, fundraising, advocacy and programmes teams to ensure that all content on our social media feeds aligns with organisational, and specific project strategies.
• Work with our Supporter Care team to moderate and respond to comments and interact with followers to best develop our online communities.
• Produce regular reports on social media performance.
• Use Google Analytics (or similar) to produce reports on referrals to the War Child website and conversions attributable to social content.
• Advise colleagues and help them to develop content strategies based on previous performance reports and audience insight. • Develop social media strategies to expand our reach and impact through social media channels
. • Identify key social influencers who we can engage with
. • Maintain a strong knowledge of developments, innovations, and new tech in social media and identify any that may be of benefit/interest to War Child.
These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list. Other reasonable duties may be required consistent with the grade of the post.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.