To develop and manage a number of mental health projects in a range of countries, ensuring alignment and close working with the CBM Country offices and local partners who manage the projects. This is a fixed-term contract until May 2020.
Key responsibilities The Programme Manager is a key role, ensuring delivery of quality programmes for CBMUK.
Key criteria for success
- Within 12 months, the Programme Manager will:
- Be working to clear and agreed strategic objectives and plans
- Have contributed to the implementation of the Programme Strategy
- Be managing a portfolio of programmes and have built up strong relationships with the staff and partners associated with them
- Developed good relationships and working practices with the Community Mental Health Initiative Team
- Be delivering two major projects to a high-quality standard, including ensuring that donors are content with progress, standards, and achievements
- Have made contact with colleagues within the CBM federation, the UK and international disability/mental health development networks to maximise opportunities for learning and sharing of good practice
- Be a confident user of CBM financial and project tracking systems.
Please download a recruitment pack for full details.
Oakington, Cambridgeshire (potential move to a central Cambridge location in 2018)
Projects and programmes
The completed application form and your CV should be emailed to Trena Battams firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.