Bond is the civil society network for global change. Our members are mainly UK based organisations working in international development or supporting those that do through funding, research, training and other services. Established in 1993, we now have over 420 members ranging from large to smaller, specialist organisations. We promote, support, and lead the work and interests of UK international development organisations, united by a common goal to eradicate global poverty.
Main purpose of the job
The role of Office Coordinator is to be responsible for facilities and office management ensuring smooth running of Bond. To provide PA support to the CEO and other directors as required. Proactively assist all employees with requests for training, recruitment and any ad hoc queries.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for facilities and office management ensuring smooth running of Bond and providing PA support to the CEO and other directors as required.
- Diary management for the CEO
- Support for Board and Management Team meetings
- Maintain and prepare monthly expense claims for CEO, including coding and submission to the finance team in a timely manner
- Book necessary travel arrangements for CEO
- Assist in the organisation of ad hoc meetings and conference calls including sending invitations to participants
Responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of Bond’s office, including:
- Responsibility for regular stationery orders, including catering and IT consumables
- Maintaining meeting rooms
- Sorting office post, both incoming and outgoing
- Liaising with contractors on any office improvements
- Identify where office processes/procedures can be improved and implement best practice as appropriate
HR Record Keeping
- Coordinating recruitment, induction and leavers processes for employees and contractors, including allocating software licenses
- Maintain accurate employee files including new starter and leaver paperwork, pay reviews and change in contract
- Coordinating the annual and bi-annual employee development reviews
- Managing the annual leave allocations at the end of the calendar year
- Maintain the Staff Handbook, including working with external HR experts to update policies
- Key point of contact for our IT suppliers
- Responsible for Bond’s IT & office hardware
- First point of contact for all staff on IT related queries
- Setting up equipment and work station for new starters
For a further information on the role, including person specification, please download the attached job description.
To apply for this role please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Office Coordinator’ in the subject line by midnight on 20 August 2017.
- Cover letter of maximum 2 pages outlining how you fulfil the person specification above
- Completed equal opportunities monitoring form
Interviews will be held week commencing 21 August 2017.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.