Lead: Principle Gifts (Corporates & Individual Giving)
You are committed to fostering a high performance culture, and will delegate thoughtfully to give colleagues real accountability and authority. You are comfortable managing in a matrix management environment.
The role will:
- Identify, prospect and deliver funding and principle gifts from corporates, high net worth individuals and the general public (through campaigns) in line with the New Markets strategies in order to achieve income targets. Develop partnerships with potential corporate sponsors, solicit major gifts from high net worth individuals, and set targets for fundraising campaigns. Manage a portfolio of prospects, both corporate and philanthropic, with a primary focus on securing gifts of $10,000+.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with internal and external partners: bring the right stakeholders together to secure transformational gifts, and ensure delivery against agreed objectives. Work in a coordinated manner with colleagues to promote fundraising with new donors, specifically with the Lead: Service Income, Lead: Institutional Funding and Lead: Trusts and Foundations.
- Mentor colleagues in the Secretariat and in Alliance Linking Organisations to identify and steward prospects (corporate and high-net worth individuals) to secure major gifts for the Alliance. Ensure all critical information is well documented (using Salesforce CRM) to facilitate prospect development and shared learning across the partnership.
- Contribute to the development of the Alliance culture.
- Set a good example for others, shows consistency in words and actions, learn from personal and organisational experience, strive for self-improvement, earns the trust and respect of management, colleagues and partner organisations, and treats others with respect.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.