We are seeking an organised, diligent and motivated Programme Officer to to provide administrative, logistical and research support to establishment of a new international Women Mediators Network.
- Duration: Fixed term contract expiring 31 March 2020
- Location: London-based with international travel
- Salary: From£28,910.69
- 25 days annual leave + 3 Christmas office closure days + UK public holidays
- Closing date: 17.00 pm (UK time) Sunday 3 June 2018.
We are seeking an organised, diligent and motivated Programme Officer to be based in Conciliation Resources’ London office to to provide administrative, logistical and research support to establishment of a new international Women Mediators Network (iWoMeN), as well as supporting cross-programme initiatives. The Network will support women’s meaningful participation in community and multi-track mediation and peacebuilding efforts.
The postholder is part of Conciliation Resources’ Programmes Team, which comprises eight geographical and two multi-country programmes, led by the Director of Programmes. The Programmes Officer provides programme-specific support to delivery of the two-year Women’s Mediation Network program, under the supervision of the iWoMeN Programme Manager. They will work with the Senior Advisor, Gender and Peacebuilding to support the key partnerships associated with management of this Programme. The Programmes Officer may also support other cross-Programmes initiatives.
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates who are able to clearly demonstrate:
- Good working knowledge of administrative and financial procedures as well as information management systems.
- Knowledge of and interest in mediation, gender, conflict resolution, development issues or international relations.
- Some knowledge of planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting concepts, tools and approaches in an organisational setting.
- Good working knowledge of Office software packages, databases, email, internet and ideally some familiarity with Mac computers.
Experience of the following:
- Supporting the management of a multi-stranded project.
- Working in an administrative and support position to a team of people.
- Supporting the management of UK-funded projects.
- Working with databases, handling diverse sources of information and maintaining accessible filing systems.
- Working on multiple activities across a number of teams.
- Supporting monitoring, evaluation and reporting of projects.
- Revising and contributing to the drafting of substantive reports.
- Undertaking supervised research work.
- Working in a multi-cultural environment.
London and the southeast
Projects and programmes
For full details including the job description and how to apply please visit our website.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.