We are seeking a motivated, inspiring and dedicated Programme Manager to develop, manage and implement a programme of work that supports the establishment of a new international Women’s Mediation Network
- Duration: Fixed term contract expiring 31 March 2020
- Location: London-based with international travel
- Salary: From £43,991.96 plus 9% employer pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + 3 Christmas office closure days + UK public holidays
- Closing date: 17.00 pm (UK time) Sunday 3 June 2018.
We are seeking a motivated, inspiring and dedicated Programme Manager to be based in Conciliation Resources’ London office to develop, manage and implement a programme of work that supports the establishment of a new international Women’s Mediation Network (iWoMeN). The Network will support women’s meaningful participation in community and multi-track mediation and peacebuilding efforts.
The postholder has primary responsibility for Conciliation Resources’ programme of work on the iWoMeN and its integration into relevant Conciliation Resources’ programmes. They will work with the Senior Advisor, Gender and Peacebuilding to support the key partnerships associated with management of this Programme. They will be Conciliation Resources’ main point of contact for the iWoMeN programme and have responsibility for programmatic, personnel and financial management.
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates who are able to clearly demonstrate:
- Considerable practical international experience in designing and implementing gender and/or mediation, conflict transformation and peacebuilding interventions, including experience of working on a partnership basis.
- Practical experience designing and co/facilitating training related to gender and/or mediation, conflict transformation and peacebuilding.
- Significant project management experience, including planning, monitoring, budget development and oversight.
- Experience of liaising closely with a government donor, including relationship management, programme development and narrative and budget reporting.
- Practical experience of successfully implementing projects in difficult social and political situations or conflict contexts, and facilitation of training and dialogue.
- Practical experience of successfully preparing and managing budgets of at least £100k per annum and of financial best practice.
London and the southeast
Projects and programmes
For the full role description and details of how to apply please visit our website.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.