Head of International Fundraising
MAP is looking for a dedicated expert on International Fundraising for who will develop, direct and deliver MAP’s international fundraising strategy to accelerate the growth of fundraising across Major Donors, Corporates, Trusts and Foundations and Institutional income stream to achieve long term, sustainable income growth in international (non-UK) markets and particularly from the Middle East, the US and Institutional donors.
In order to apply for this position, you should have the following skills and experience (Refer to JD for details):
- At least 5 years of experience working at a senior level in fundraising for an international organization or not-for-profit organization with a proven track record delivering fundraising goals across different markets.
- Understanding and experience of working internationally and in more than one market.
- Extensive relevant experience and a proven track record of delivery of income growth across multiple fundraising channels.
- Knowledge and/or experience of fundraising through major donors, trusts and foundations, corporates, institutions (EU, ECHO, UN, Gulf Development Funds).
- Proven experience of producing successful proposals for large scale projects.
- Experience of planning, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
- Experience working directly in supporting New Market Entry and Set-up.
- Experience of and ability to visit new countries to do groundwork where required, especially set-up of country fundraising operations e.g. Meetings with local authorities to get paperwork in place, working through data and donation requirements, setting up bank accounts, submitting local document regulations paperwork etc.
- Experience setting up new operations and establishing processes from scratch is desirable.
- Experience of relational databases and of analysing and presenting data to make informed decisions.
Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) works for the health and dignity of Palestinians living under occupation and as refugees. MAP is the leading UK charity delivering health and medical care to those worst affected by conflict, occupation and displacement, in the occupied Palestinian territory and Palestinian refugee camps of Lebanon.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.