You are an inspirational manager who inspires genuine enthusiasm and passion in others, by bringing the Alliance’s strategy to life. You act as a role model, creating an environment of openness and trust, and celebrate the successes of others.
You are committed to fostering a high performance culture, and will delegate thoughtfully to give colleagues real accountability and authority. You are comfortable managing in a matrix management environment.
The role will:
- Design, support and delivery strategies to develop new income streams and partnerships for the Secretariat and for Alliance Linking Organisations in order to achieve income targets.
- Lead the New Markets cluster to cultivate, steward and manage the acquisition of funding and principle gifts from corporates, high net worth individuals and the general public through direct solicitation and fundraising campaigns which align donor interests with the strategic objectives of the Alliance.
- Lead the New Markets cluster to design, market and deliver technical support and capacity development services to civil society organisations and governments in order to contribute to a sustainable civil society response to HIV, whilst also generating a sustained income stream for the Secretariat and Linking Organisations in line with the strategic objectives of the Alliance.
- Coach and support your people to reach their full potential. Manage performance and develop talent with the cluster and across the organisation. Demonstrate a strong commitment to working in a matrixed, networked organisation that ensures accountability at all levels, including through connecting with civil society organisations across the Alliance partnership.
- Contribute to the development of the Alliance culture.
- Set a good example for others, shows consistency in words and actions, learn from personal and organisational experience, strive for self-improvement, earns the trust and respect of management, colleagues and partner organisations, and treats others with respect.
London and the southeast
Brighton & Hove, UK
Funding Fundraising Leadership
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.