Raleigh International is recruiting an experienced Global Programme Development Manager; this is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a key management role as the global lead on developing and designing Raleigh’s Programmes.
The ideal candidate should be motivated to lead on:
- New programme development across all countries and all thematic programme areas
- Designing projects to meet the requirements of Raleigh’s beneficiaries, stakeholders and donors in the UK and overseas
- Developing and maintaining efficient processes between Programmes, Country teams and Fundraising
- Managing the opportunity matching and bid development function within Raleigh’s Head Office structure
- Supporting the development of strong working relationships with external partners
- The annual strategic review and refinement development of Raleigh’s thematic plans
- Strengthening programme design and development skills across Raleigh
To be successful you must have:
- Substantial experience and proven track record as a senior manager in programme development, and securing programme funding
- Substantial experience of influencing at a senior level, and raising funds from institutional and/or corporate donors including DFID, other governmental and corporate institutions and foundations
- Programmatic experience in at least two of Raleigh’s strategic priority themes
- Strong knowledge of project cycle management including problem analysis, project design, financial planning/management, monitoring and evaluation
- In-depth understanding on development of strategies and building of annual plans of action
- In-depth understanding and application of logical frameworks and Theories of Change concepts
- Understanding of changing philanthropic and accountability landscape and donor reporting
- Strong budgeting knowledge and financial management skills
London and the southeast
Raleigh Head Office, Westminster, London
Projects and programmes
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title 'Global Programme Development Manager’.
The covering letter should address how you meet the personal specification required to fulfil this role.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.