The CGHP Fundraising Manager will be required to plan, manage and implement a fundraising and funding programme for CGHP in context with ACT’s fundraising plan.
- Develop, plan and implement a major gift programme for CGHP, including administrative support and development activities and running successful events to inform, engage and recognise donors.
- Identification, nurturing and engagement of new corporate sponsors and major donors.
- To develop a programme which raises at least £500K p.a. by end 2020.
- Maintaining accurate database of contacts utilising Harlequin fundraising software.
- Work collaboratively with ACT’s major gifts team.
- Plan, implement, evaluate and report on the progress and outcomes of the CGHP fundraising programme.
- Identify and research new grant-making trusts.
- With the ACT team write and submit applications to Charitable Trusts according to their funding remit, deadlines and other requirements.
- Develop and build relationships with grant-makers to grow existing support.
- Ensure that existing and new relationships with funders are maintained appropriately, that all supporters’ specific needs are met, including the submission of timely progress reports.
- Draft and deliver a new business strategy focused on generating new sources of income including collaborating on research funding programmes.
- Develop an alumni programme for CGHP volunteers.
- Collaborate with the Hospital Engagement Team to identify opportunities for promoting CGHP through ACT’s grateful patient programme.
- Develop case studies and programme documents required for fundraising including reviewing applications written by other team members as applicable.
- Work with the Programme Director to develop and submit proposals to institutional donors.
- Represent CGHP to supporters, partners and stakeholders locally in Cambridge, nationally and internationally, ensuring that the programme and fundraising needs are presented in an appropriate and professional manner.
For a full job description and person specification please download the attachment.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.