The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). They will oversee and manage the flow and exchange of information, streamline interactions and facilitate initiatives on behalf of the CMO.
ONE is a global campaign and advocacy organization backed by more than six million people from around the world and every walk of life that are committed to the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa. We hold world leaders to account for the promises made to the poorest, and we press them to support better policies and more effective aid and trade reform. We also work with leaders in Africa to support greater democracy, accountability and transparency so these resources can be effectively deployed. ONE has offices in Abuja, Berlin, Brussels, Johannesburg, London, New York City, Ottawa, Paris, Rotterdam and Washington DC.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). They will oversee and manage the flow and exchange of information, streamline interactions and facilitate initiatives on behalf of the CMO. This will include extensive diary management across multiple time zones, handling complex travel logistics, responding to information requests and acting efficiently as a representative of the CMO. This full-time position will report directly to the CMO and will be based in London.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the CMO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Prioritise the CMO's tasks and projects daily, monitor all emails, documents, or materials requiring input and/or approval
- Screen all communications to the CMO, with a particular focus on email management
- Draft internal and external communications and correspondence on behalf of CMO
- Oversee the creation of briefing documents, including talking points, event briefings, and media briefings for the CMO with input across teams as required
- Organize internal and external meetings for the CMO, including notifying attendees, reserving conference rooms, handling logistics, drafting and distributing agendas, and taking minutes
- Collaborate with other administrative assistants to successfully coordinate schedules across teams
- Manage all travel arrangements and reservations for CMO
- Track and reconcile monthly credit card statements in a timely manner
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Provide special project support to the CMO, liaising with the project management team as required
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field
- Five years of experience providing high-level executive support
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and able to successfully multi-task
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to work with high-profile individuals externally and collaborate internally
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a number of projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours, as needed
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good and responsible decisions
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
If you are ready to join the fight against extreme poverty & preventable disease, please submit an application, resume and a cover letter on our jobs page. Applications that don’t include a cover letter may not be considered. This is a rolling recruitment. We will conclude the process when the job has been filled. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we are only able to contact those who we decide to interview.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK without restriction need apply.
London and the southeast
Advocacy Campaigning Communications Digital Media
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.