WeForest develops high quality reforestation projects in the tropics to combat global warming and extreme poverty. We look for an expert in Corporate Social Responsibility to develop long-term relationships with sponsors and donors.
Reporting to the CEO and with a team of 2 (writer and Sales Support), the Director Partnerships will manage existing customers and help develop solid and long-term partnerships to meet our steep growth targets, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the department to ensure that all partners (large, medium and small) get the support they need: offers, communication material, regular reports, calls and meetings.
- Ensure that the department delivers exceptional, proactive customer service, every day.
- Be the primary point of contact for the medium size accounts and proactively make suggestions to reactivate partnerships.
- Work with the CEO to onboard and support large partners.
- Represent WeForest in public speaking opportunities.
- Anticipate demand and participate in capacity planning with Operations.
- Suggest ongoing process improvement opportunities to develop team efficiency and grow customer satisfaction.
- Ensure with Sales Support that our CRM system is up-to-date (Salesforce).
- Deep understanding of CSR topics and trends (Carbon Footprint & carbon standards, LCA, Circular Economy, SDG’s…)
- Track record of influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Good understanding of corporate objectives and cultures, curious to learn about all industries.
- Experience in using CRM (Sales Force) and in working with marketing and social-media teams.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Efficient verbal and written communication.
- High fluency in English (level equivalent to mother tongue), French or Dutch are a plus.
- Proven management skills
- Ability to prioritize amongst competing tasks and respond well under tight deadlines.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- “Can do” attitude, coachable, flexible and agile.
- Master’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience (> 5 years)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Position: Full-time employee, preferably based in Brussels, Belgium (remote home working may be considered)
Start date: As soon as possible
Package: Competitive package for a small NGO
To apply, please contact Liam Goldsworthy at Acre via email ([email protected]) by May 5th 2019, with your CV and a brief summary of your reasons for applying.
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.