Palestine Solidarity Campaign is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Campaigns Officer to join our dynamic team.
Salary range: £25,219 - £29,948
About Palestine Solidarity Campaign
Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is a community of people working together for peace, equality, and justice and against racism, occupation, and colonisation. Together we are the biggest organisation in the UK dedicated to securing Palestinian human rights.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Campaigns Officer to join our dynamic team. Working closely with the Campaigns Manager you will work across a number of PSC’s key campaigns.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the planning and development of campaign strategies for PSC’s key campaigns
- Help develop PSC’s Government, parliamentary, and policy relationships
- Create and distribute high-quality campaigns materials (both digital and paper)
- Support the delivery of impactful and successful campaigns, including organising campaigning activities and events meetings and conferences
- Design and deliver campaigns working closely with PSC supporters including members, board members, branches, partners, and affiliates
- Work with the Media Officer to get high profile media attention for campaigns
- Experience of producing high-quality communications material including via Social Media
To be successful you will have:
- Experience of successful campaigning in a similar context
- Knowledge and understanding of UK government and parliament
- Experience of producing campaign materials and organising campaign activities
- Research experience, and ability to share results with a range of audiences
- Knowledge of contemporary campaign techniques and tools
- Knowledge of the key issues regarding the situation in Palestine
- Confident IT user and ability to learn new programmes and processes quickly
Please visit our website for a full job description and person specification.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, and you are the person we are looking for, please click on the Apply Now button.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
Interviews: to be held week commencing Monday 12th June 2017.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all individuals of all backgrounds who meet the person specification.
London and the southeast
Campaigning Communications Digital Events Monitoring, evaluation and learning Projects and programmes Research
Please mention Bond when you apply for this position.