The future NGO is agile
Traditional organisations are finding it difficult to deal with the concurrent crises of Covid-19, slowbalisation, climate and biodiversity loss, economic recession and Brexit. Agile organisations, however, have responded faster, are more resilient and are visibly performing better. The session will explore 5 lessons from the last 10 months on how an organisation can become agile.
The session will cover:
- How to think globally, analyse quickly and act locally
- How you do anything is how you do everything: The operating model is key for continued impact delivery
- How to prepare, but not over-plan
- Recognising that trust is the best operating principle: Trust the data for better decision making
- Why agile organisations do better
This session is being run in partnership with MzN
This webinar will run on Thursday 21 January from 11:00 - 12:30pm UK time.
Thursday, January 21, 2021