Safeguarding in international aid
In 2018, the international aid sector joined forces to improve safeguarding practices. The Commission acknowledges the progress that has been made since by international aid charities in creating safer environments, among both small and large organisations, which continue to provide remarkable, life-saving work in challenging circumstances.
This webinar will explore the latest alert from the Charity Commission to international aid charities’ to improve their safeguarding practices.
In this webinar we will hear from the Charity Commission and FCDO on:
- Ongoing issues which harm effective safeguarding and key steps for charities to consider
- Strengthening safeguarding risk prevention and risk management measure
- Improving reporting by local beneficiaries
- Developing management responses including victim and survivor support.
You will also hear from the FCDO on:
- Current priorities and developments
- Joint working on safeguarding
- Recent development and support for international charities on safeguarding.
The webinar will end with a Q&A session and we invite you to submit questions on registration.
This webinar is open to all please click the Register here button below.
This webinar will run from 12:00 - 13:00 British Summer Time.