Project budgeting essentials
Using practical examples, learn how to plan, develop, monitor and report on a budget for funding proposals and projects, keep track of grants from multiple donors and monitor your cash flow.
What you will learn
- Why good budgeting means good development
- How to plan, monitor and report against your budget
- A structured method for managing funding from different donors
- The importance of cost control and forecasting cash flow
- How budgets and accounting statements fit together
- Budget statements and why organisations use them
- Hands-on experience of budget statements
- Donor funding grids and monitoring budgets
- Cash flow and linking budgets to the year-end statements
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*
Thursday, July 4, 2019
15 places available
Monday, December 2, 2019
18 places available