Project budgeting essentials
Using practical examples, learn how to plan, develop, monitor and report on a budget for funding proposals and projects, keep track of grants from multiple donors and monitor your cash flow.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for people who are new to budgeting or using and understanding financial information.
What you will learn
- Why good budgeting means good development
- How to plan, monitor and report against your budget
- A structured method for managing funding from different donors
- The importance of cost control and forecasting cash flow
- How budgets and accounting statements fit together
- Budget statements and why organisations use them
- Hands-on experience of budget statements
- Donor funding grids and monitoring budgets
- Cash flow and linking budgets to the year-end statements
- Bond members >£2M annual spend
- Bond members <£2M annual spend
* 10% off if you book 8 weeks in advance; 5% off 3 or more bookings.
Contact us for special discounts if you're a student or unemployed.
off if you book early*
off multiple bookings*
In order to get the members' price, you will need to log in.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
15 places remaining