Managing international travel and emergency repatriation
Get the latest information and guidance on how to manage your travel, repatriation and duty of care for staff while delivering programmes in-country.
This session features experts from Key Travel, a global travel management company specialising in the humanitarian, faith and education sectors.
In this session, you'll learn about:
- Emergency repatriation of staff during a crisis
- What duty of care to employees means and how to implement an effective travel policy
- How NGOs are managing travel during border closures, including ensuring the safety of their employees
- Key learnings on safeguarding and planning for the future: best practice, travel tools and techniques
- Importance of a travel management company.
The webinar is free for Bond members and is especially relevant to those working in HR, operations, programmes and project management.
This webinar is part of a series we’re running to support NGOs in this time of Covid-19 uncertainty.
Sadly, this webinar has already happened. However, you can watch a recording of it in our resources section.
The session will be on Thursday 30 April, starting at 14:00 UK time, it will run for approx. 1 hour.
Bookings will close at 13:00 on the day.